[Wien] Wien2k 13 installation without FFTW3

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Jun 28 16:35:40 CEST 2013

A quick answer about mixer & pairhess; neither use any version of fftw
so changing the Makefile is completely safe.

I have not analyzed the new siteconfig/Makefile structure in wien2k_13
in detail, the FFTW* options are new, maybe there are some minor
glitches in them (what you found looks like a bug) which Peter will
presumably cure.