[Wien] Wien2k 13 installation without FFTW3

michel at if.usp.br michel at if.usp.br
Fri Jun 28 19:06:08 CEST 2013

Dear professor Blaha,

Thank you for your reply. I don't remember exactly what I did. Here is
my OPTIONS file:

current:FOPT:-FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML
-I/opt/intel/mkl/10.2.5.035/include
-I/opt/intel/impi/4.0.0.028/intel64/include
current:FPOPT:-FR -mp1 -w -prec_div -pc80 -pad -ip -DINTEL_VML
-I/opt/intel/mkl/10.2.5.035/include/em64t/lp64
current:FFTW_OPT:-DFFTW2 -I/data1/fftw2/include
current:FFTW_LIBS:-lfftw_mpi -lfftw -L/data1/fftw2/lib
current:LDFLAGS:-L/opt/intel/mkl/10.2.5.035/lib/em64t -pthread
current:DPARALLEL:'-DParallel'
current:R_LIBS:-L/opt/intel/mkl/10.2.5.035/lib/em64t -lmkl_cdft_core
-lmkl_blacs_intelmpi_lp64 -lmkl_lapack95_lp64 -lmkl_intel_lp64
-lmkl_intel_thread -lmkl_core -openmp -lpthread
-L/opt/intel/mkl/10.1.3.027/lib/em64t
current:RP_LIBS:-L/opt/intel/mkl/10.2.5.035/lib/em64t
-lmkl_blas95_lp64 -lmkl_lapack95_lp64 -lmkl_scalapack_lp64
-lmkl_cdft_core -lmkl_intel_lp64 -lmkl_sequential -lmkl_core
-lmkl_blacs_intelmpi_lp64
-L/opt/intel/mkl/10.1.3.027/lib/em64t/-lfftw2xf_intel -lpthread -lm
current:MPIRUN:mpirun -np _NP_ -machinefile_HOSTS_ _EXEC_
current:MKL_TARGET_ARCH:

I removed the Makefiles for Mixer and Pairhess, run siteconfig again
and saved the options. It seemms to have worked, at least the
Makefiles for mixer and pairhess are correct now. Thank you very much!

Michel Lacerda