[Wien] Wien2k 13 installation without FFTW3

Masood Yousaf masoodyousaf1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 28 16:48:38 CEST 2013

Respected Community Members

I just want to give a suggestion. I see off and on emails regarding WIEN2k installation. May any one make a screen video of installating WIEN2k with proper pre-requisite and a test run with parallel Job submission. Screen video recordings can be used to illustrate many complex things beside installation. Personally I got a lot of benefit by turning on Screen recorder on my system whenever someone teach me something which requires a lot of steps with multiple selection of options.

Best wishes
Masood
Universiti Tecknologi Malaysia