[Wien] error in lapw2

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Jun 28 18:13:18 CEST 2013

Did you also do point 1+2 of the faq page ?

Did you check the   "Another possibility"   of that page.

Did you see any changes. Is the error again in the 8th iteration ?

grep :DIS case.scf

Very often with the new mixer versions, ghostbands appear due to
"user-errors" or due to a special case where the energy parameters need
hand-tuning.

Buth without details, nobody can help.