[Wien] error in lapw2

ben amara imen imen.benamara5 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 28 17:45:38 CEST 2013

i'm working on ternary compound with spinel symmetry. When I do runsp_lapw,
the SCF failsafter 8 iterations wiith the following error:
*"L2main-QTL-B.GT.15 Ghostbands check scf files "*
* *I read something about this error such as : The scf cycle fails after a
few iterations  which gives some suggestions for this error :
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/faq/scf.html

I chose the suggestion number 4 :  reduce the mixing parameter from 0.2 to
0.1 then restart the cycle with runsp_lapw but the error still !!!!!
can some help me please
best regards