[Wien] IBM AIX error

Oliver Albertini ora at georgetown.edu
Wed Mar 20 20:49:15 CET 2013

Thanks to you both,

I am currently using a standard lapack library. You are right, the routines
dggglm and dgelsy were not present in the SRC_lib version. Removing essl
resulted in even more missing routines, so I tried replacing it with
standard 64 bit BLAS. It compiled, and I tried with the new mixer, but the
same messages appeared as before.

I am not sure what the meaning of 'syntax error on line 1 stdin' is. Yes it
still happens when running x lapw2 -up.