[Wien] MPI run problem

alonofrio at comcast.net alonofrio at comcast.net
Sat May 11 23:18:17 CEST 2013

Hello again,

I commented the line call W2kinit, and now I have a more descriptive message but I am still lost about it. Not sure if it's that its not finding some libraries or if is that the environments variables are not being propagated to all nodes.

forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred
Image PC Routine Line Source
libmpi.so.1 00002B746414FF7A Unknown Unknown Unknown
lapw1c_mpi 00000000004E9192 Unknown Unknown Unknown
libmkl_scalapack_ 00002B746330B231 Unknown Unknown Unknown

Any ideas? I'm so sorry for all the questions

David Guzman