[Wien] Error in SCF cycle of TB-mBJ

Isao Ohkubo OHKUBO.Isao at nims.go.jp
Fri May 17 02:44:49 CEST 2013

Dear Wien2k users and developers,

I am a new user of Wien2k package. I am working with wien2k 12.01 version on
ubuntu 12.04, 32 bit version. As complier, Intel composer XE 2013 is
employed. I am trying to set up a TB-mBJ calculation. During SCF calculation
(SrTiO3), I also got following error massages in lapw0, which is previously
reported in the mailing list.

-----

hup: Command not found.

LAPW0 END

forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV, segmentation fault occurred

Image              PC                Routine            Line        Source

lapw0              0804BD7B         c3fft_1_               119
fftpack_helpers.f

lapw0              08058188         fftpack_mp_c3fft_      397 fft_modules.F

lapw0              080D01FC         vresp_                 106  vresp.F

lapw0              080E482B         xcpot3_                147  xcpot3.F

lapw0              080AB861         MAIN__                 1935  lapw0.F

lapw0              0804A624         Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

libc.so.6          4154C4D3         Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

>   stop error

------

According to the following mailing lists,
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg07174.html

fftpack library does not work well. Instead of fftpack, fftw3 were
downloaded and installed as described in wien2k users guide (p190). However,
unfortunately, following similar error massages appear.

------

hup: Command not found.

LAPW0 END

forrtl: severe (174): SIGSEGV、segmentation fault occurred

Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source

lapw0              080E3A7B  c3fft_1_                  170  zfft3d.f

lapw0              0804ACB8  fftpack_mp_c3fft_         397  fft_modules.F

lapw0              080C2D2C  vresp_                    106  vresp.F

lapw0              080D735B  xcpot3_                   147  xcpot3.F

lapw0              0809E391  MAIN__                   1935  lapw0.F

lapw0              0804A624  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

libc.so.6          4154C4D3  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

>   stop error

------

Can someone tell me how to solve this error?

Thank you very much in advance.

Isao Ohkubo

Isao Ohkubo

National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS)

WPI Research Center,

International Center for Materials Nanoarchitectioncs (MANA)

Inorganic Nanostructures Unit, Atomic Network Materials Group

E-mail: OHKUBO.Isao at nims.go.jp