[Wien] Error in SCF cycle of TB-mBJ

Oliver Albertini ora at georgetown.edu
Fri May 17 03:36:33 CEST 2013

 Try changing DWORK(:) and CWORK(:) to DWORK(*) and CWORK(*) inside
SRC_lapw0/vresp.F and fft_modules.F

This will make it match with the definitions in fftpack_helpers.f, as
suggested by Gavin:

http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2012-August/017527.html

If you are properly defining FFTW3 then you should only have to change this
in the corresponding section of fft_modules.F.