[Wien] Error in SCF cycle of TB-mBJ

Luis Ogando lcodacal at gmail.com
Fri May 17 15:32:21 CEST 2013

Hi Isao (and Oliver),

   I had a similar problem in the sequential version of WIEN (Intel - Linux
- ifort system). The solution was to use the fftw package from MKL as
described in section 11.1.1 of the WIEN 12 User's Guide.
   In the parallel version, FFTW3 worked fine (at least in this Intel -
Linux - ifort system). Just remember that the MPI version of FFTW3 is not
compiled by default.
   All the best,
                    Luis