[Wien] Problem in SO calculation

Stefaan Cottenier Stefaan.Cottenier at UGent.be
Wed May 29 17:04:33 CEST 2013

I guess that typos in these posts have caused some confusion. Peter, you
probably meant -in1new instead of -in1ef? Because what you describe
looks like the definition of -in1ef as it is found in the update list:

"VERSION_09.2: 29.9.2009

     SRC: various fixes and improvements for the following scripts:
ana2D_lapw, clean_lapw, dosplot2_lapw, init_lapw, init_phonon_lapw,
instgen_lapw, lapw0para_lapw, lapw1para_lapw, lapw2para_lapw,
lapwsopara_lapw, min_lapw, restore_lapw, runfsm_lapw, runsp_c_lapw,
runsp_lapw, save_lapw, siteconfig_lapw, testpara_lapw, x_lapw.
     setrmt_lapw (slightly modified RMT settings), write_in1_lapw has a
new option [-ef]. When specified, it will only update the default
energy-parameters 0.3 to EF-0.2. All scf scripts (run_lapw, ....) take a
new switch -in1ef, which activates the new option.
     I recommend using -in1ef instead of -in1new N. "

By the way, while searching for this I noticed that the usersguide
doesn't mention -in1ef at all. The update list is the only source. It
would be useful to add this to the usersguide.

Stefaan