[Wien] Problem in SO calculation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Wed May 29 17:33:31 CEST 2013

Yes, my doku is sloppy, but I did NOT make a typo.

-in1ef was introduced in WIEN2k_09, but since WIEN2k_10   -in1ef  does
not appear as switch, because this is the default behavior anyway.

Therefore it has also been removed from the UG (but unfortunately not
from a faq-page).

-in1new XX    still exists, but usually I do not recommend it either,
because in most cases the default behavior is pretty good. An exeption
might be extremely small spheres, where the E-bottom/E-top search fails
or is not optimal.
PS: there will be a small update in the default energies for high-lying
semicore states in WIEN2k_13.