[Wien] Error while adding SO after mbj

saurabh samant saurabhsamant9 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 22:37:36 CEST 2013

Dear Gavin Abo & WIEN2k users
This is to further inform you that when I am using terminal for
initializing SO in the PBE-SO-mbj calculation, everything is fine. But
as soon as I use w2web for initialing SO keeping all the process and
order the same, while running mbj SCF I get the following error:

[saurabh at saurabh ni]$ runsp_lapw -i 80
 LAPW0 END
forrtl: severe (64): input conversion error, unit 11, file
/home/saurabh/WIEN2k/ni/ni.r2v
Image              PC                Routine            Line
Source
lapw0              0000000000541EFE  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              0000000000540996  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              00000000004F03E2  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              00000000004B2ACC  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              00000000004B1FEC  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              00000000004CF9ED  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              00000000004CD2B8  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              000000000045AF30  MAIN__                   1831  lapw0.F
lapw0              0000000000403A6C  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
libc.so.6          00000034A2E2169D  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
lapw0              0000000000403969  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown

>   stop error
[saurabh at saurabh ni]$

I also got an "error in lapw0" error in lapw.0 file.
Plz confirm if anyone is getting the same error using WIEN2k 13.1
version otherwise help me to solve the problem.

Thanking you,
Saurabh Samanta