[Wien] RMT

tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at tran at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 15 12:53:24 CEST 2013

Hi,

In general, the more the basis set (RMT_min*K_max) is large, the more the
results should be independent of the RMT. But in any case it is strongly
recommended to compare results only when they were obtained with same
parameters (e.g, RMT).

For you case, you can use either the original RMT for the relaxed
structure or the new RMT for the unrelaxed structure.