[Wien] Problem with qtl program in wien2k-13

B. Prijamboedi prijamboedi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 00:59:11 CET 2013

Dear wien2k developers and users,

I have installed wien2k ver. 13 in a cluster computer. which consists of
several nodes and compiled with ifort compiler and using local scratch
folder. I tested the package in our system using TiC structure. Everything
is running well except when I run "x qtl -p" or "x qtl -telnes -p" and I
got the following error:

running QTL in parallel mode
calculating QTL's from parallel vectors
QTL - Error
0.000u 0.000s 0:00.02 0.0%	0+0k 0+56io 0pf+0w

The error file showed:

 'QTL' - can't open unit:  9
 'QTL' -        filename: /home/wfile/wscra/wsboedi/tic.vector
 'QTL' -          status: UNKNOWN      form: UNFORMATTED

I tried to find the error, but I cannot determine it. However, when I
switched back to wien2k ver. 12 and run the same command on the same case
(folder), the qtl program of wien2k ver. 12 run perfectly.

Your help to fix this problem is appreciated.

Best regards,

--
Bambang Prijamboedi