[Wien] basic question

Anurag Srivastava profanurag at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 08:46:23 CET 2013

Dear Dr. Swati,

Greetings from AMRG, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior....
As you are WIEN2k user....here is an opportunity for you to attend a very
good workshop on computational condensed matter physics and materials
science IWCCMP-2013......
details are at http://tiiciiitm.com/profanurag/iwccmp

in this workshop, there is a special session on WIEN-2K and XCRYSDEN

Looking forward to meeting u soon..

Regards.

Anurag

On Tue, Oct 29, 2013 at 1:08 PM, swati chaudhury <swati at rcais.res.in> wrote:

> Dear all wien users and Peter Blaha sir,
>                          Is there any file where we can get detail
> informations about bond length, bond angels  etc. of any system after
> running a simple scf  ( instead of opening the structure file in Xcrysden) ?
>
> Warm regards
> Dr Swati Chaudhury
> Visiting Scientist
> ICRISAT, India

*Dr. Anurag Srivastava* *डा. अनुराग श्रीवास्तव*
Associate Professor सह प्राध्य़ापक; Coordinator, Technology Innovation and
Incubation Centre,  ABV-Indian Institute of Information Technology and
Management,
अटल बिहारी वाजपयी भारतीय सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी एवं प्रबंधन संस्थान ;
Associate Editor,
International Journal Quantum Matter, An American Scientific Publisher
Journal
Gwalior (M.P.) 474010 INDIA ग्वालियर (म.प्र.)४७४०१० भारत
Tel: +91-751-2449826 (O); 2449734 (Lab); 2449615 (TIIC) दू.भा.
०७५१-२४४९८२६(का.)
+91-98 261 89 049 (C) +९१-०९८२६१८९०४९ (मो.)
web: http://profanurag.in ; http://tiiciiitm.com/profanurag
<http://tiiciiitm.com/profanurag>