[Wien] basic question

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Oct 29 09:18:26 CET 2013

x nn

and case.outputnn lists all nn-distances.

However, there is no tool which gives bond angles.

In principle all data are available in nn, but it is not so easy to
select "useful" angles as an output.
For every structure you may have "different angles of interest" and for
something like a distorted perovskite very many angles could be printed ....
and including possible torsion angles ....

So I think, a tool like xcrysden (or VESTA, which also runs under
MS-Windofs) is the proper tool, as it lets you select the angle you are
interested in.