[Wien] re-initialization issue with mBJ on reducing RMT

Ushma Ahuja ushma.ahuja at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 26 11:15:01 CEST 2013

Dear Wien 2k users,

I am working with Wien2k 12.1 for calculating electronic and optical properties of MoTeSe using a 1x1x2 supercell.
Scf convergence with pbe-sol gga was successful and error free (I reduced the RMT by 5%) so I proceeded with mBJ calculations.
While running the scf with mBJ potential, I got an error in LAPW1: "Select:  No energy limit found for atom2, L=0" Select: Ebottom 2.97919, Etop -200.000.
Now I am trying to reduce the RMT more or change the energy between core and valence states to rectify this error.
If I do that, do I need to reinitialize and run pbe sol again and then switch to mBJ calc? or can I directly re-initialize in some way for mBJ calc only?

rgds
Ushma Ahuja
ML Sukhadia University
Udaipur, India