[Wien] mBJ gap GaAs

Zhu, Jianxin jxzhu at lanl.gov
Tue Apr 15 17:04:57 CEST 2014

Dear Dr. Tran,

Can I use the -so option together with the mBJ functional?

In the UG, I see that (i) the -so option cannot be used together with -hf;
(ii) the -so option seems to be ok together with -eece at the expense that
-eece can be used only for spin-polarized calculations.
Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,

Jianxin