[Wien] wrong with rkmax

eagle ying leithron at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 09:52:28 CEST 2014

Dear prof. Blaha:
         sorry for not submitting detailed error information at first.
        There is no Lapw2 cause the error happened in the Lapw1 in the
fisrt cycle and the iteration stops error. It runs only about 2 seconds.
The space group are 191 P6/mmm, the lattice parameters are a=2.95, c=4.69
angstrom, with one Ti atom with position(0 0 0). The RMT=2.5. The
separation energy is set as -6.0, the linearization energy use the values
generated automatically. The k mesh is 1000 with 76 k points in IBZ. The
struct files is listed below.​
 DTi140416.in1_st<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz1Q-7J9XOsbNS1iamRKUUZ0dkk/edit?usp=drive_web>
​​
 DTi140416.in2_st<https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz1Q-7J9XOsbTWlrNXJ2QmlIN00/edit?usp=drive_web>