[Wien] wrong with rkmax

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Apr 17 18:57:11 CEST 2014

Bringing the discussion back to the mailing list.

The Wien2k website does seem to be down at the moment.

Thanks for the additional information:

For RKM = 9.0 session, error happened in lapw1 in the first cycle
:RKM  : MATRIX SIZE 160LOs: 13 RKM=8.41
Fortran compiler l_cprof_p_11.1.073_ia32

 > We are using a 32 bit Linux cause it is a relatively old computer. I
tried another computer system with 64 bit Linux, then there is no
problem comes out. So the system problems may be the source of the error.

Glad to hear that it works on a 64 bit system.

 > We are still use the Wien2k 12.1 version. Because it takes a lot time
to install the package last time, so we are hesitated to make the
installation again.

Settings to compile 12.1 should work to compile 13.1 on the same computer.

I still recommend that you use 13.1, because developers fixed problems
that 12.1 had in the fft routines (SRC_lapw0/fft_modules.F), which
routines are a very important part of the SCF calculations.