[Wien] wrong with rkmax

eagle ying leithron at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 04:50:32 CEST 2014

Thanks a lot for your kind help,Gavin. You mean you can not vist the WIEN2K
website either? And you can not also link to the mailing list (
Wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at )yesterday? And now it turns back to be
normal? About a mail to prof. Blaha , I received two mail delivery
subsystems on 4.17 and 4.18, respectively. Untill now, I am not concerned
if you have seen the mail.
2014-4-20 上午2:53于 "Gavin Abo" <gsabo at crimson.ua.edu>写道: