[Wien] wrong with rkmax

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Sun Apr 20 19:01:41 CEST 2014

Yes, the Wien2k website and mailing list server were down those days,
but its now back to normal operation.  I have experienced the website
going down before, but that was longest outage that I experienced.  Many
websites are shutting down temporarily to fix heartbleed bug, maybe this
was one of them.