[Wien] force optimization with MSR1a

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 14:01:32 CEST 2014

Dera Prof. Blaha Sir,

                Thank you very much for your reply. It is indeed very
helpful. Yes energy convergence has been reached up to ~ 0.001 so far. Also
E-tot & FR is decreasing. We are using 14 k-points for a 56 atomic cell.
However, there is one doubt...the material is found to be in semiconducting
range with a band gap of ~3 eV. Do you think for such a high band-gap
material 80 iterations may not be much &  should we wait?

Thanks in advance.

with regards,