[Wien] force optimization with MSR1a

shamik chakrabarti shamikphy at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 11:18:22 CEST 2014

Dear Prof. Blaha Sir & wien2k users,

                                        In continuation with previous mails
I want to further inform that after 85 iterations energy is already
converged & the display is saying that MSR1a in case.inm has been changed
to MSR1 and that the process will only converge the charge-density now.
However, on some atoms the force :FR is still more than 200 mRy/a.u.

Then what about the force convergence?

Any response regarding this is eagerly awaited.

Thanking you,

with regards,