[Wien] "TOT" to "FOR" in case.in2 "-I"

Salman Zarrini salman.zarrini at tu-darmstadt.de
Wed Feb 12 17:36:48 CET 2014

The change of TOT to FOR is controlled by the -fc option. The meaning
of -I is that FOR is switched back to TOT at the start of a new scf
cycle. If -fc is present, than it will switch to FOR again for the
last iteration of that scf cycle.

Stefaan

Dear Stefaan,

Thank you for your answer. My MSR1a minimization job was set up to
"TOT" in the beginning but switched to "FOR" in the first cycle and it
is still in "FOR" mood in the 12th cycle. So "A new scf cycle" does
not necessarily mean the first or second cycle, but it switches back
to "TOT" as soon as -fc lets and continues with "TOT" till the last
iteration.

Cheers,

Salman