[Wien] Configuring SCRATCH variable for parallel computation

Oleg Rubel orubel at lakeheadu.ca
Thu Feb 13 17:27:07 CET 2014

It is getting complicated when you do both MPI + k-point
parallelization. In large calculations there is usually less k-points. Will
it be possible to test MPI with the local scratch without k-point
parallelization (i.e., k-point run sequentially)? This will help to mediate
problems mentioned by Michael.

Oleg