[Wien] Avoid leak out of MT sphere with lower RMT values???

Kondaiah Samudrala konda.physics at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 09:00:53 CET 2014

Dear all,

It is known and essential to keep RMTs constant within a series of
calculations. In the present case, I am doing mBJ calculations
(optimized structures from CASTEP) for AB2 type compound with set of
pressures ranging from 0 to 100 GPa,  and my A-B
distance decreasing drastically. How can I avoid RMT problem???

The other thing is, how to avoid leak out of MT sphere with lower RMT
values???

Please suggest me some references for choosing RMT's from lower mass to
higher mass.

Thanks in advance..

with regards
S. Appalakondaiah