[Wien] CIF

Rocquefelte xavier.rocquefelte at cnrs-imn.fr
Mon Jan 6 07:39:19 CET 2014

Dear Junaid,

A cif file is sufficient. It corresponds to "crystallographic input file".
However you must consider carefully the space group setting.
Indeed, it should be in adequation with the one used by WIEN2k.
An easy manner to check this point is to compare the bond distances
obtained by "x nn" program with the ones obtained from a
crystallographic visualization program.

Cheers

Xavier