[Wien] papers published with Wien2k

Fabiana Da Pieve fabiana.dapieve at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 19:16:52 CET 2014

Dear Wien2k developers

I totally forgot to say that in the last two years I have published two
(very simple, from what concerns my contribution) papers with Wien2k, in
collaboration with some experimentalists.

In the (likely, or unlikely, depends on you) case you want to add them on
the website of Wien2k....they are below.

more papers will come this year, hopefully.

Thank you very much to all the developers !

Fabiana Da Pieve

*Analysis of the Local Boron Environment in Boron-doped Nanocrystalline
Diamond Films, *

*S.Turner, Y. Lu, S. D. Janssens, F. Da Pieve, D. Lamoen, J. Verbeeck, K.
Haenen, P. Wagner and G. Van Tendeloo*

* Nanoscale 4, 5960 (2012)    *

*Aberration-corrected microscopy and spectroscopy analysis of pristine and
nitrogen doped  detonation nanodiamond **
S. Turner, O. Shenderova, F. Da Pieve, E. Yücelen, D. Lamoen, J. Verbeeck
and G. Van Tendeloo**
Phys.Stat.Sol.(a), 210, 1976 (2013)  *