[Wien] Convergence problem

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Mon Jan 13 17:54:35 CET 2014

I am not certain I fully agree with the idea of using 0.003 in
case.in2 and TEMP. I normally use TEMPS and 0.018 (which is room
temperature), TEMPS is much more rigorous than TEMP.

That said, without information about why/how it is not converging it
is not possible to say much beyond changing the greed (the term mixing
factor is obsolete) in case.inm is not normally useful, and the
enhancement in case.in0 is more for accuracy than convergence in most
cases (there are exceptions). I assume that ".in0" and ".inm" in the
original email were flipped as a typo.