[Wien] seems you do not have the intel fortran compiler in your path

Masood Yousaf masoodyousaf1 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 08:41:07 CET 2014

Dear Dr. Gavin and Dr. Murad

I tried both of options. I did reload bashrc mentioned by Dr. Gavin. I inserted the line mentioned by Dr. Murad. But in both cases the problem persist. I also tried few tricks. I fort is successfully installed and it  respond to the command ''ifort -v''. Waiting for further suggestion to resolve this.

Thank You

Best wishes
Masood