[Wien] Help on AFM Structure Please help to remove my e-mail address on list Thanks

SHChiou at itri.org.tw SHChiou at itri.org.tw
Tue Jan 21 01:39:51 CET 2014

Dear Peter,

Could you help me to cancell my e-mail address on your list?
I receviced a lot of discussion message and I dont need them.

Thanks,

Shan Haw Chiou
Ph. D. Senior Researcher

Industrial Technology Research Institute
Material and Chemical Research Laboratories
Div. of Platform Technology for Advanced Materials
Dept. of Multiscale Simulation

Rm. 222, Bldg. 77, 195, Sec, 4, Chung Hsing Rd,.
Chutung, Hsinchu, 31040, Taiwan, R. O. C.
Tel: 886 3 591 3104
Fax: 886 3 5830239

E-mail: SHChiou at itri.org.tw
主旨: Re: [Wien] Help on AFM Structure

 From where did you get the structure ?? It is really P1 ??

Did you remove the  the 1,2,3,.. from Fe1, Fe2,..Ga1,Ga2,...  ???

Maybe there is some rounding error in the positions which prevents
higher symmetry ??