[Wien] Problem with w2web

Naseem Hassan raheskoon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 14:49:52 CET 2014

Dear Sir

taking your precious time again. I installed xcrystalden without any
problem but it also shows embedded view sign on Wien2k Panel but it does
not show structure. Might be you can help although the problem is related
to xcrytalden forum. The error I get is

Require X -windows system

TCL_LIBRARY=/home/masood/XCrySDen-1.5.21-bin-semishared/external/lib/tcl8.5
XCRYSDEN_TOPDIR=/home/masood/XCrySDen-1.5.21-bin-semishared
XCRYSDEN_SCRATCH=/home/masood/xcrys_tmp

/home/masood/XCrySDen-1.5.21-bin-semishared/bin/xcrys: error while loading
shared libraries: libXss.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

Thank you for your help.