[Wien] Problem with w2web

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Wed Jan 22 17:25:00 CET 2014

Yes, in the future, this type of question should be asked in the
xcrysden mailing list [http://www.xcrysden.org/XCrySDen.html#mailing-list].

However, it should be fairly obvious what is wrong.  It cannot find the
libXss.so.1 library, so you need to install it with "sudo apt-get
install libXss1"
[http://www.mail-archive.com/wien@zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg09938.html].