[Wien] wyckoff positions

Junaid Munir junaid_ij2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 31 03:35:39 CET 2014

Dear Expert Users,

I am trying to generate a structure of the compound A(B4C4D2)X4Y10 with space group 63 cmcm using wien2k.
here A(B4C4D2) is cation and X4Y10 is an anion. I have some questions as follows,

Kindly guide me how can I make its structure file ?
For example if want to make structure file of spinel ZnAl2O4. we just have to select 3 atoms and their poisitions are as fallow
Zn       0.125, 0.125, 0.125
Al         0.5, 0.5, 0.5
O         0.25,0.25, 0.25 (Ideally)
Similarly, please indicate How many number of atoms have to select for
A(B4C4D2)X4Y10 and what are their respective positions ?

Regards,
Junaid