[Wien] Xcrygen compilation

Michael Sluydts michael.sluydts at ugent.be
Wed Jul 16 17:48:59 UTC 2014

Our local HPC team has been developing a framework called easybuild to
quickly recompile various software. They save the configuration in
python files called easyblocks. There is one for xcrysden. I'm however
not sure if there were any remaining issues (and testing it again/making
a new compile has been on my to do list).

The easyblock can be found here:

https://github.com/hpcugent/easybuild-easyblocks/blob/master/easybuild/easyblocks/x/xcrysden.py