[Wien] Formula to calculate Lattice Constant and angle of BiFeO3

Mian Fayyaz Ahmad fayyaz.pc at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 05:51:59 CEST 2014

Respected,  "delamora at unam.mx"
        Still i am confusing how to calculate . As you mentioned but still
confusion about concrete steps as you mentioned
( First you optimize a, b, c
then you vary alpha and optimize, then beta and finally gamma

then you return to the beginning;

optimize a, b and c

until the changes in the cell parameters change little.).

 According to user guide at page #66 (listed from 1-6 ) in volume
optimization case.

Please guide me according to list in user guide step wise.

I would be very thankful to you.