[Wien] Convergence between wien2k11.1 and wien2k13.1

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Fri Jun 27 19:43:00 CEST 2014

There are subtle differences, but there should not be any large differences
beyond about 0.0001Ryd/atom in most cases.

When you say "sizeable differences" what do you really mean? Using anything
beyond -ec 0.0001 is often not meaningful as the differences due to
changing functional and RKMAX etc are larger than this.

Reduce global warming, save the electrons!