[Wien] Convergence between wien2k11.1 and wien2k13.1

Yongxin Yao ykent at iastate.edu
Fri Jun 27 19:52:51 CEST 2014

Thanks for the comments. I just finished one further check as follows:
I start from the same charge density and run lapw0 with two versions (11.1
and 13.1). I already see differences. Then I traced it back to the variable
of ACORR in lapw0.F--it is used in 11.1 version and was commented out in
13.1 version. It is responsible for the difference of ESP(LMX=0,JATOM) in
energy.F.
I am not sure whether there is more differences between the two versions,
which will affect the total energy.