[Wien] structeditor

Lawal Mohammed mohammedlawal08 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 28 08:25:07 CET 2014

Dear Developers and Users,

I understand that STRUCTEDITOR need octave environment, which is working on my system. The question is I don't know how to install the structeditor and I need your help to do that.

In the readme.txt (/SRC_structeditor/doc), it says

*Compile fortran sources (SRC_*) and copy binaries to bin.
 To do this adjust options in make.inc file and run install script.
*Make sure that octave will find the bin directory, e.g. update
 octave enviroment variables:  OCTAVE_EXEC_PATH, OCTAVE_PATH

In my bashrc I have
export STRUCTEDIT_PATH=$WIENROOT/SRC_structeditor/bin
export OCTAVE_EXEC_PATH=${PATH}::
export OCTAVE_PATH=${STRUCTEDIT_PATH}::
So, I assume that my  octave environment variables are updated.

However, I don't know how to adjust options in make.inc file and run install script?

Always appreciating your help.

Kind regards
Lawal Mohammed