[Wien] Formula in the procedure

刘敏 liumin at iphy.ac.cn
Tue May 27 09:30:19 CEST 2014

Dear all
  I have two question in my calculation:
  The first one, I have a problem in calculating the hyperfine constants A, my results are 10
times larger than the experiment, the A is measured in Koe/muB in experiment, but in our
calculation the unit of A is KG/muB. we don not konw the magnetic permeability u,
How to solve this problem? thank you.

  The second one, I want to deduce the  formulain the procedure:

-->> Bc (atom, elc)=524.3[hyper f (atom,elc,1)-hyper f(atom,elc,2)],How do we justify this formula?
for my calculation, I get the coefficient is not 524.3, it is 520.3. Could anyone tell me the method?
thank you very much!

Best wishes