[Wien] About the awk version WIEN2K script use

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Tue Nov 11 01:03:29 CET 2014

"Valence corrected forces are needed" most likely means that you need to
add the Pulay force by setting the FOR switch in case.in2(c) [refer to
page 123 in the Wien2k 14.2 usersguide:
http://www.wien2k.at/reg_user/textbooks/usersguide.pdf ,
http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg04634.html
]. However, Prof. Marks can probably better comment on that.