[Wien] About the awk version WIEN2K script use

Laurence Marks L-marks at northwestern.edu
Tue Nov 11 08:14:24 CET 2014

I am on travel so can only give an incomplete answer. I can think of three
possibilities:
a) You have no free atoms. Unlikely for a supercell unless you edited
case.inM.
b) run_fsm did not change case.in2(c) to FOR as Gavin said. Possible script
bug, please check case.in2(c).
c) Lower/upper case problem. Wien2k is Unix, so requires them to be
different unlike windows. Sometimes OSX is installed with windows default,
as discussed previously on the list.