[Wien] Problem with parallel compilation

Peter Blaha pblaha at theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Tue Nov 11 10:17:16 CET 2014

You are right, at least in SRC_aim the compile.msg file does not show
any errors.

Thus your error messages do not make sense to me and I've never seen
something like this.

Anyway:  cd $WIENROOT; ls -alsrt
Do you "see the executables (..., nn, ... lapw0, lapw1, lapw1c,.....)

if not:  cd SRC_nn; ls -alsrt
Do ypu see a file nn ??

If not type:  make     and watch the output on the screen.

If there are no errors, at the end there should be a file "nn", which is
the executable (and should be copied down on level: cp nn ..

If you can do this, repeat it manually for SRC_lapw0 and SRC_lapw1

Then go back to siteconfig and recompile all programs.