[Wien] Is it possible artificially shift Fermi level for optical calculations?

Martin Gmitra martin.gmitra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 14:46:25 CET 2014

My system is a metal, and should be a semimetal (it is graphene on a
semiconduncting surface). Wien2k gives hole doping of graphene. Once a
dipole correction would be included (cross-checked in Quantum
Espresso), the Fermi level should lie at the Dirac point. From there
came my question about shifting of the Fermi level. The Fermi level in
fact determines which transitions from occupied to unoccupied states
take place.

Best regards,
Martin Gmitra