[Wien] mBJ

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Oct 30 20:15:46 CET 2014

I think that error typically happens when users try to enter exactly the
command in the usersguide:

cp $WIENROOT/SRC_templates/case.inm_vresp case.inm_vresp

However, 'case' is only a general placeholder, and you need to replace
'case' with the actual name of your calculation [
http://zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/pipermail/wien/2011-August/015250.html ]:

cp $WIENROOT/SRC_templates/case.inm_vresp ScN-3.inm_vresp

However, in the newer Wien2k versions (13.1 or higher), you just run the
init_mbj_lapw script, which does this automatically and can help avoid
user error in creating case.inm_vresp.

Of course, after creating ScN-3.inm_vresp, you need to run one iteration
(run[sp]_lapw -NI -i 1) as it says in the usersguide to generate the
case.vresp* files (non-empty ScN-3.vrespsum).