[Wien] Calculation about the effect of external magnetic field

Fecher, Gerhard fecher at uni-mainz.de
Fri Sep 5 10:16:58 CEST 2014

It adds a potebntial to thE Hamiltonian
see page 101 of the manual

Ciao
Gerhard

====================================
Dr. Gerhard H. Fecher
Johannes Gutenberg - University
55099 Mainz
Von: wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at [wien-bounces at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at]" im Auftrag von "李艳丽 [liyanli128 at 163.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 5. September 2014 08:32
An: wien at zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at
Betreff: [Wien] Calculation about the effect of external magnetic field

Dear Dr.Gavin Abo,
    Thank you for your reply. And I want to ask another question. Weather the subroutine SRC_ORB (namely the part of "adding an external magnetic field") consider the affection of a magnetic field on shape of the bandstructure and DOS? Or just simply consider the affection of a shift of the Fermi level?
   Thank you very much for your patient!
Best Regards,
Yanli