[Wien] TiC calculation with dstart

Naoto Takanashi takanashi at stem.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Thu Sep 11 07:38:10 CEST 2014

Dear WIEN2k users:

I'm a new user of WIEN2k. I installed WIEN2k in ubuntu 12.04 on VirtualBox.
I tried the TiC calculation, but it doesn't work.
When I click the "x dstart" on the page of "initialize calculation" with w2web,
this is displayed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
error: command   /home/**/WIEN2k/dstart dstart.def   failed
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Then I open "view TiC.outputd and cp TiC.in0_std TiC.in0",
and there is
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
System Error
Can't read file //home/**/WIEN2k/TiC/TiC.outputd
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I could not solve this problem by myself. Please help me!

Regards
Naoto Takanashi