[Wien] TiC calculation with dstart

Gavin Abo gsabo at crimson.ua.edu
Thu Sep 11 08:54:59 CEST 2014

If you compiled with ifort using -traceback, there is usually a forrtl
error message like the one at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg10716.html

or an error message in the dstart.error file like the one at:

http://www.mail-archive.com/wien%40zeus.theochem.tuwien.ac.at/msg01227.html

Without additional information like that, there is not enough
information given to specifically say how the problem might be solved.
Only in general, it can most likely be solved by fixing your Wien2k
installation or fixing your initialization of the calculation, whichever
the case may be as the error might be caused by a problem with either one.